With the most anticipated movie of the year just over a month away, here are the 8 stages of waiting for Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens. Hope you enjoy, and please share if you liked it!
1. WAIT. WHAT. NEW STAR WARS?!
2. But wait. Remember the prequels, remember how excited we were then? Remember how they crushed all our hopes and dreams? I CAN’T GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN.
3. They won’t be as bad, they can’t be as bad, as long as there is no Jar Jar they’ll be fine. Tell me it’s all going to be fine…please?
4. Who cares if they’re bad? I’m over it, we’ll always have the original trilogy. *watches Empire Strikes Back for the millionth time*
5. *teaser trailer drops* HAN. CHEWIE. MILLENNIUM FALCON. “CHEWIE WE’RE HOME”. Nope, nope, nope. I am not okay right now.
6. This is going to be the best film ever!!!
7. *poster is released* Where is Luke? Is he dead? Is he Kylo Ren? SO MANY QUESTIONS.
8. *final trailer drops*. My body is ready, GIVE ME STAR WARS!